Go back to Season 35?
A timeline for Season 36 of Wheel of Fortune, which will air in first-run from September 10, 2018 through June 7, 2019.
- The studio intro from Season 34 is used.
- When a contestant calls a letter, the letter appears in a light grey circle on the bottom left corner of the screen. A red slash appears through it if the letter is not in the puzzle.
- This is the first season since Season 34 not to have a Halloween week.
- September 10 is Teacher’s Week, taped July 26. During this week, the opening graphic has pictures of Pat and Vanna in grade school added to two of the buildings.
- On September 11, Classic TV is used for the first time since Janaury 9, 2013.
- On September 13:
- The Prize is a $10,200 trip to Spain.
- For the first known time, Headline is used in Round 4.
- On September 14, six rounds are played.
- September 17 is Gone Fishin', taped August 9. During this week, the Season 28 Outdoor Adventure Week intro is used, which features the Pat and Vanna Wii avatars fishing.
- On September 17, Dr. Oz makes a cameo in the closing segment. Footage is shown of him, Pat, and Vanna demonstrating CPR techniques.